I was in Cobh, Ireland for my Uncle Jim`s funeral on the 9th Feb. 2010. It was a very sad visit but was also lovely at the same time. My Uncle Tim, his brother had passed away 3 weeks before hand and I was not able to attend his funeral. Jim was the last of my fathers brothers to go from us, he was the 7th of 7 boys. My time in Cobh was full of sadness and happiness at the same time as I had not seen a lot of my family for such a long time.
I learned to appreciate how much family means and am a little sad that I was not able to meet all of this wonderful family many years ago.
I want to let all the Meades know how much I appreciate and love them. You are a great bunch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment