skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Cuskinny Bay
Cuskinny Bay, Cobh Ireland
Saturday, 4 September 2010
Back again after a long time of not blogging!
Here are some nice pics of flowers etc that are growing in our garden.
1 comment:
thora
4 September 2010 at 14:49
Looks better than the snowy picture below :-))
Thanks!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rosemary`s Blog
This is where my heart is!
TOSCANOS, Comox Valley, BC
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(7)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(5)
►
February
(1)
▼
2010
(12)
▼
September
(7)
Nostalgia, my family ca 1929
Highland games Sept. 2010
Sunday 5th September
Dinner is served!
Dinner at my DD`s
This is the door that I painted to the garden shed!
Back again after a long time of not blogging!
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
About Me
Rosilee
Raunheim, Hessen, Germany
I was born in Dublin, Ireland. Lived a long time in Belfast. I now live in Germany since 1973. I have 2 adult children and 2 lovely grandkids.
View my complete profile
Looks better than the snowy picture below :-))
ReplyDeleteThanks!