skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Cuskinny Bay
Cuskinny Bay, Cobh Ireland
Monday, 11 July 2011
How the Garden grows!
Mary, Mary, quite contrary,
How does your garden grow?
With Silver bells, and cockle shells.
And pretty maids all in a row.
This is a nursery rhyme that I learned when I was a child......
many years ago!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Rosemary`s Blog
This is where my heart is!
TOSCANOS, Comox Valley, BC
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(7)
►
October
(1)
▼
July
(5)
How the Garden Grows part 2.
Tomato
How the Garden grows!
Ireland
Bakiing scones!
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(12)
►
September
(7)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
About Me
Rosilee
Raunheim, Hessen, Germany
I was born in Dublin, Ireland. Lived a long time in Belfast. I now live in Germany since 1973. I have 2 adult children and 2 lovely grandkids.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment